Welcome to all Anza families! My name is Sarah Nitsos and I am principal of Juan de Anza. I was a teacher here at Anza for 10 years before becoming the principal. Prior to that, I was a teacher in Inglewood. While I know a lot of you already, I am looking forward to seeing you at arrival, dismissal, and all of our wonderful Anza events. If we have not had a chance to meet please stop by and say hello!
The staff and I look forward to working together with you as a team to ensure that every student is achieving to his/her highest potential. On behalf of all the staff at Anza, we are looking forward to sharing a year of learning and growth. We are committed to providing a safe, supportive, and enriching learning environment where our students can develop a positive self-image, achieve academic excellence, and become responsible citizens. We truly believe that everyone is someone special. Together we can make this another great year!
Click here to see a short video that we hope helps to answer some common questions regarding some policies and procedures at Juan de Anza Elementary School.
|Mrs. Sarah Nitsos|
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- November 20 - Spirit Day: CRAZY DAY
- November 21- PTA Meeting 6:30 in Anza Library
- November 22 - Kdg. Family Event (10:45) All Kinder and Tedde students are Early Birds
- November 22 - 1st grade Stone Soup Day All 1st Graders are Early Birds
- November 25-29 - Thanksgiving Holiday Week - School Closed
- December 2-8 - Johnny Rocket's Fundraiser Week
- December 9-20 - K-2nd Gr. Conferences 2 weeks early dismissal Schedule
- December 9 - 4th Grade Winter Concert (schedule will be sent home)
- December 12 - 5th Grade Winter Concert (schedule will be sent home)
- December 13 - TEDDE Field Trip
- December 20 - All Students on Early Dismissal/ Report Cards go Home/ Winter Wonderland (1st - 3rd Grade Performs)
- December 21 - Jan 5th - Winter Break SCHOOL CLOSED